Thursday, September 11, 2014

Thursday - Day 9

        OK, having difficulty finding time to do any blogging. Where does the time go? Anyway, as expected, we had rain on the walk today. It did not come down so much as blow by. Winds were very high all day and almost blew me off my feet a couple of times. I could really feel the wind on the van when I crossed the causeway getting off of Grand Isle. Like all the days, except the first one, I was driving ahead, walking back, walking with Fleur-Ange and Pauline, driving ahead, etc. It makes the time go quickly for me and I am often surprised that I actually walk more than they do at times.

        Yesterday was a day of mail boxes. I will put up a few below. Today started off as a day of house paintings, i.e. houses, and barns with objects painted upon them.

        Because we started the walk at the campsite today, we had an early start and an early finish. That being the case, we had time to drive down to Burlington, Vermont for some shopping. I have some new socks, yea, a camelback water container and a rain cover for my backpack. Looking forward to better weather now that I am equipped for rain.

       We had another visit from my friend, Phyllis T., today. It was great to see her again and she is even thinking of possibly coming out for an overnight with her dogs at one of our future camping spots. Meanwhile, I am looking forward to being in a B&B again tomorrow!

        Will try to get some photos up quickly as it is thinking of raining again and there is no cover here at the wi-fi spot at camp.
















No comments: