Friday, February 28, 2020

Half Sit Spot - February 28, 2020



I had several errands to do in town today so I got home late. The wind was blowing hard; the temperature was dropping; and the sun was going down so I cut my sit spot time in half in order to get it done before it got dark. As expected, I heard almost nothing during the time I was out. There were fewer birds at the feeder today also for some reason so there is not much to report for the sit spot and extras today.

February 28, 2020 6:08 p.m.
Sit 398: East Pond : Cloudy
-5° (-14°) sw 39-48 kph 79 % humidity 

(Train, Jet, Traffic noises),
Wind in trees,
Branches clicking in wind,
(FedEx Express flight 764...)

Extras:
Cardinals,
Chickadees,
Mourning Doves,
Goldfinches,
Juncos,
Downy Woodpecker.



Photo Site #1 - East Pond at dusk today






No comments: