Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Tired

Sunday - 15 km run on pavement sometimes covered in ice.

Monday - 50 minutes in the gym with exercises and weights - 50 minutes with Pilates class in the a.m. and then 60 minutes of spin and toning followed by 60 minutes of yoga.

Tuesday a.m. = 4 hours of volunteer work at the organic farm first washing share boxes then helping fill the boxes with fruit and vegetables.

Tuesday p.m. - just too tired to go to the gym for my workout and run so I played with my camera for a bit and then did a search for a quote to go with my last photo.

Here are my last two photos and then the quote for the second photo:






A feather is trimmed, it is trimmed by the light and the bug and the post, it is trimmed by little leaning and by all sorts of mounted reserves and loud volumes. It is surely cohesive.”

― Gertrude SteinTender Buttons


Oh, both photos were taken and adjusted by an iPhone photo app. They are two parts of a whirligig that I made a year ago.

2 comments:

Jenn Jilks said...

You're busy and keeping out of trouble! Good for you!
(ツ) from Cottage Country Ontario , ON!

Pablo said...

I can see why you might be tired. But it is a good tired. A satisfying tired from hard work.