Having finished the piece, I put it in a bag to transport to Hamilton. When I got there I found that the threads and wires and gotten all mixed up and it took quite a while to get it unsorted and rehung. Hard to believe that I make so much work for myself at times. Then there was the process of trying to make a photo of the work. It seems to be very difficult to make photos of mobiles. I took several photos and then did a lot of Photoshop work to try to make it stand out from the background. I had to take the photo outside as the mobile was too long to hang easily inside. As I said, I do make things difficult for myself.
Below is the photo I worked on of the entire piece as well as some closeups of some of the figures.
The mobile is about 1.5 m (4'11") long from top to bottom.
These figures are loose on the bar and from each other held together by friction and position.
This figure hangs from the bar by one "toe." That is by the end of the wire which is sharp.
I did have to use thread to secure one "hand" of this figure onto the ladder. It kept falling off and swinging by it's feet.
This mobile, and one other much less complicated one, are in the You Me Gallery in Hamilton, Ontario and both are for sale. I am asking $76.54 for this one and I called it Dreamtime #5.