Thursday, January 31, 2013


RIP Calla: Yesterday full of energy, pulling at the lead, wanting to go faster and faster. This morning Calla could not get on all fours when I came into her barn stall. When I went in, she slowly collapsed to the floor, turned her head to lie it on my shoes and, while I petted and talked to her, whined, took a few breaths and died. Took her body to the vet. No external signs of problems. Some internal problem took her from us. It leaves a huge hole in my heart and life and in the hearts and lives of Fleur-Ange and our neighbours. She was a great dog!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is such sad news. I send you and Fleur-Ange my deepest sympathies.

Linda said...

I can tell by your tribute and picture that Calla was a sweet companion. Our hearts go out to you.

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry. It is never easy to lose a beloved pet. What a beautiful dog.
Momadness

Pablo said...

Sorry about this.