Tuesday, March 19, 2024

Digital Art - March 19, 2024







Tuesday, March 19, 2024


12:00 a.m. -|

1:40 a.m.   -| Cloudy,

2:55 a.m.   -| Quiet,

4:14 a.m.   -|


7:25 a.m. Sunrise Chorus -

Donkey braying,


Morning Activities -

Attempted twice to do a short dog walk

  but my bowels did not cooperate,

I made a mess of myself twice,

I did not make any more attempts

   to walk outside other than to feed

   the donkey and goats,


Afternoon Activities -

Worked on a digital painting,

Did not do a longer walk,

Did not do a sit spot,

Took my usual afternoon nap,

Not at all a good day for me,


Seen or Heard from Kitchen -

Blue Jay, 

Cardinal,

Mourning Dove 

Chickadees,

Juncos,

White-Breasted Nuthatch,

Downy Woodpecker,

Red-Bellied Woodpecker,

Black Squirrel,

Grey Squirrel.





No comments: