Saturday, November 07, 2020

Run - Another Sunset - November 7, 2020









This is my usual 10 run
Bethel Church Road & Powerline Road
Usually just light rural traffic




We had a large Willow Tree cut down
a few years ago
It is still sitting in our west meadow
making an interesting silhouette


November 7, 2020


Due to the excitement of a new president

in the United States, I forgot to do my 

wild flower walk and sit spot today.

I only remembered after supper when it

was way too dark for observations. 

That being said, I did observe a few flowers

while on my morning 10 k run and we did

our usual Kitchen Bird Feeder watch.


Flowers blooming by the roadside -

Oxeye Daisy,

Many, many Dandelions,

Tall Buttercup,

Mayweed,

Red Clover,

Butter & Eggs,

Wall-Rocket


Kitchen Window and Bird Feeder - 

Blue Jays,

Crows,

Mourning Doves,

Goldfinches,

Juncos,

Red-breasted Nuthatch,

White-breasted Nuthatch,

Downy Woodpecker,

Downy Woodpecker,

Black Squirrels,

Grey Squirrel.




Photo Site #1 - East "Pond"






No comments: