Saturday, September 19, 2020

Frost - Run - Sit Spot #601 - September 19, 2020









Early Morning Frost.
We had a little last Tuesday
but
this was more serious.






My Morning "Run"
I run one minute and then walk one minute. . .
Not too fast but I do finish.


September 19, 2020 5:35 p.m.

Sit 601  : Brush Pile W : Mostly cloudy 

+15° (+15°)  e 9-14 kph  36% humidity 



Blue Jays,

Insect calls,

(Traffic noises),

Dog barking in distance,

Crows,

Prop Plane,

Tall Goldenrod blooming nearby,

Canada Goldenrod blooming nearby,

Chipmunk,

Calico Aster blooming nearby,

Arrow-leaved Aster blooming nearby,

Daisy Fleabane blooming nearby,


Extras:


12:30 a.m. - Silence


6:45 a.m. - 

       Rooster in distance

       (Traffic noise),

       Frost on the ground!,


Along the Trails - 

Praying Mantis,

Green Stink Bug,

Cedar Waxwings,

Little low flying beige moths,

Insect calls,


Kitchen Window and Bird Feeder - 

Blue Jays,

Chickadees,

Mourning Doves,

Goldfinches,

White-breasted Nuthatch,

Black Squirrels.




Photo Site #1 - East "Pond"










Green Stink Bug












1 comment:

Jenn Jilks said...

Oooh, nice frosty photos.
I remember running, I can't anymore. I used to enjoy it so much.
I meant to get some frost photos, but I lack motivation!