Saturday, December 12, 2020

Train - Sit Spot #684 - December 12, 2020








As I stood in between the tracks
I heard the train in the distance.
I took the photo
and walked off the crossing.
Immediately the barriers came down and 
the alarm bells rang.
Before I had finished my 10th step,
the train was passing where I had just stood.



December 12, 2020 10:10 a.m. 

Sit 684  : Brush Pile W  : Cloudy & Rain 

+4° (0°)  e 22-33 kph 93% humidity 


Rain on tarp,

(Traffic noises),

(Jet - Republic Airlines flight 8809…),

Wind in trees,

Blue Jay,


Extras:


Along the Trails -

Donkey braying,

Chickadees,

Rooster crowing,

Blue Jays,

Flock of Mourning Doves,

Apple leaves rustling underfoot,

Maple leaves rustling underfoot slightly louder,


Kitchen Window and Bird Feeder - 

Chickadees,

Goldfinches,

White-breasted Nuthatches,

Rain almost all day.





Photo Site #1 - East "Pond"





No comments: