Saturday, December 05, 2020

Saturday Run - Sit Spot #677 - December 5, 2020








When this photo was taken
I was just over 6 kilometres into a 10 kilometre run.
The good news was that there was very little traffic
on this bit of road.



December 5, 2020 3:05 p.m.

Sit 677  :  Brush Pile W  Cloudy

-1° (-6°) nw 19-29 kph 80% humidity 


(Traffic noises),

(Jet - American Airlines flight 2239…),

Chickadees,


Extras:


Along the Trails -

Crows ,

Large flock of geese, 

Blue Jays,

Chickadees,

Red-tailed Hawk in p.m.,


Kitchen Window and Bird Feeder - 

Blue Jays,

Cardinals,

Chickadees,

Juncos,

White-breasted Nuthatch,

Black Squirrels,

Red Squirrels. 





I am adding two more daily photo sites

to my collection.

This will be Photo Site #8 - West Pond.

The pond undergoes large changes during the year.

As December starts there is barely any water

and

I have just cleared out most of last years cattails.

There is still more clean up work to do

if it does not get too cold 

and if the water does not rise too much yet.







1 comment:

Jenn Jilks said...

Wow. I used to be able to run. My knees are terrible, though.