Wednesday, November 02, 2016

Looking Up

            Going to post some looking up photos, but first . . .

            Hopefully I got the last tick of the season. I found one on my side last Friday evening that had been there for a while. Sigh! I suspect that I got it at Rock Chapel as I was there earlier in the day in the tall grasses. I have never had one on me so late in the season.

           Spring Peepers and American Robins are still making noises in the morning around our fields and Monday morning I saw a Pileated Woodpecker in the Walnut Tree closest to our house.

            The usual three deer were in our west paddock this morning so a bit closer to the house than usual.

            And finally, the "looking up" photos that I said would be here:



Sundogs from the road east of our  property. 
They stayed in the sky for a good hour.






Looking up at Milkweed Pods and seeds.



No comments: