Wednesday, June 25, 2025

June 25, 2025





Wednesday, June 25, 2025 8:30 p.m.

Sit 1747    :   East Porch    :   Partly cloudy 

+29° (+38°)  S 4-6 kph.        63% humidity 


Cardinal, 

Mosquitoes, 

Robins, 

Red-winged Blackbirds,

Crows,

Pewee,

Song Sparrow,


Extras:

(11:00 p.m.) -| Quiet,

12:45 a.m.    -| Many fireflies,

3:50 a.m.      -| Partly cloudy,


Morning Activities -

Volunteer work at Plan B,

Stopped early to get to Hamilton Hospital,

Delivered the Jerseyville food box,

Drove to Ancaster for lunch at Tim Hortons,


Afternoon Activities -

Drove to Hamilton General Hospital for stress test,

As I expected, my legs got tired before I had any

   problems with breathing or heart problems,

Results coming within a week,

(Why so long? I saw printouts coming as I did the test),

Drove home and mowed part of west lawn,

Worked on today’s digital art,

.5 km Trail walk with Fleur-Ange & Marigold after supper,

Very late sit spot,






No comments: