Wednesday, December 01, 2021

Costco Visit - NO sit spot - December 1, 2021







Costco Parking Lot was very full
but 
the store was 1/3 almost empty.
The other 2/3s were where all the people were.
I am not going back until January.



Wednesday, December 1, 2021

Sit 1039 did not happen today

First day without sit spot in many, many months!


Sadie had a nasty wound on her head this morning

& needed to go to the vet as soon as I got home

from my Plan B volunteer time and shopping.

I managed to get a few of my daily photos but it was 

dark before I could make it to my usual sit spot and I

was very, very tired so I did not go back to sit.


Extras:

Along the Trails -

Underfoot was the crunch of some left over snow,

    and squish of mud, and slosh of water on the trails,

One dog barked in the distance,

Our donkey did his usual evening song,


Kitchen Window and Bird Feeder -

Chickadees,

Juncos,

Red-breasted Nuthatch,

White-breasted Nuthatch.





Photo Site #4 - North Ridge Trail





1 comment:

Jenn Jilks said...

I am unable to visit big box stores these days. Crazy people everywhere. I think I am heading toward agoraphobia.
I hope all went well at the vet.