Friday, November 27, 2020

Cookies - Pasta - Sit Spot #669 - November 27, 2020








I made mini gingersnap cookies
for the first time this afternoon.




Then, this evening
I made pasta, cooked it in stock 
and made a mushroom-cheese sauce for the top. 
I am feeling good about my cooking skills these days.
Oh, I also made a cranberry-blueberry-pecan sauce too for dessert.



November 27, 2020 10:10 a.m.

Sit 669  : Brush Pile W : Cloudy 

+6° (+4°) sw 9-14 kph  81% humidity 


Crows,

Blue Jays,

(Traffic noises),

(Jet - Republic Airlines Flight 8809…),

(Train),


Along the trails,

A Ladybug crawled across my desk this morning,

White-breasted Nuthatch,

Donkey braying,

Rooster crowing,

Crows,

Blue Jays,

Chickadees,

Soft rustling leaves underfoot,

Tall Goldenrod blooming,

Silent Cardinal seen,

Unidentified Moth,

The Smooth Aster is still blooming by the road,

Fleur-Ange found a Fleabane blooming by the road,


Kitchen Window and Bird Feeder - 

Blue Jays,

Cardinals,

Chickadees,

Mourning Doves,

Goldfinches,

White-breasted Nuthatches,

Black Squirrels,

Grey Squirrels.





Photo Site #4 - North Ridge Trail






No comments: