Monday, August 17, 2020

Coreopsis - Morning Glory - Scones - Sit Spot - August 17, 2020







Tall Coreopsis






Morning Glory
catching early sunshine





Homemade Scones
I bought a new standing food mixer.
This was my first project and 
the first time I had ever made scones.
Just a touch too brown but very good anyway.


August 17, 2020 10:35 a.m.

Sit 568   : Brush Pile W  : Partly cloudy 

+22° (+25°) W 7-11 kph  68% humidity 


Red-tailed Hawk,

Crickets,

Cicada,

Chipmunk,

Unidentified chirps,

(Jet, traffic noise),

(SkyWest Airlines flight 3862…),

Goldfinches ,

White Vervain blooming nearby,

Virginia Knotweed blooming nearby,

Daisy Fleabane blooming nearby,


Extras:


12:15 a.m. - Crickets calling,


6:05 a.m. -

       Cardinal,

       Crickets,

       Mourning Dove,


Along the trails -

Rabbits,

1st Tall  Coreopsis blooming,

Cicada,

Crickets,

Cabbage White Butterflies, 

Goldfinches,

Blue Jays,

Red-tailed Hawk,


Kitchen Windows and Bird Feeder -

Mourning Dove,

Flicker,

Goldfinches,

Grackle,

Rose-breasted Grosbeak,

Hummingbird,

White-breasted Nuthatch,

Robin,

Downy Woodpecker,

Black Squirrels,

Red Squirrel.



Photo Site #6 - Close-up of east Willow






1 comment:

Jenn Jilks said...

I love morning glory, but I cannot find any! I know I had some.