Thursday, July 02, 2020

Mystery "thing" - Sit Spot July 2, 2020






This
Thing
suddenly appeared on my arm
as I stood in the kitchen.
I assume it was in my hair and dropped down
but I do not know.
I also do not have any idea what it is.
Any ideas? Anyone?

July 2, 2020 10:50 a.m.
Sit 523 : Brush Pile W : Sunny 
+28° (+33°) nw 9-14 kph  50% humidity 

Rose-breasted Grosbeak,
(Prop Plane)
Unidentified chirps & bird songs,
Dog barking in distance,
Yellow-billed Cuckoo,
Common Yellowthroat,
Blue Jay,
Towhee,
White Avens blooming nearby,
Daisy Fleabane blooming nearby,
Tall Buttercup blooming nearby,


Extras:
5:30 from window-
Rooster,
House Wren  
Warbling Vireo,

Along the trails-
Crows,
Chickadees,
Green Frogs,
Black-billed Cuckoo,
Yellow Warbler,
Redstart,
Garter Snake,
Catbird,
Field Sparrow,
Turkey Vulture,
Insect calls, 
Water in east "pond" is gone,  
1st Lopseed blooming.
1st Black Nightshade blooming 
1st  Willow herb blooming 

Kitchen Window and Bird Feeder -
Red-winged Blackbirds,
Mourning Doves,
Goldfinches,
Grackles,
Rose-breasted Grosbeaks,
White-breasted Nuthatch,
Chipmunk,
Black Squirrel,
Fireflies at night.


Photo Site @2 - East  Willow






No comments: