Monday, October 24, 2016

Grand Valley Trail Walk

            Fleur-Ange and I only walked a few kilometres on the Grand Valley trail yesterday but the colours were still wonderful. There were many more leaves still on the trees there compared to where we live. I am not sure why unless it is that we are more exposed to the winds.




            As I walked the dog last evening I heard the honking of geese in the distance. Even though I had a couple of minutes before they arrived, it was still difficult to get out the camera, change it to distance instead of macro, and focus. That being said, I did get one fairly good photo.




         

  As we walked along, we found a few more wild flowers that had not been blooming at home:


Bugloss, Viper's 
Butter-And-Eggs 
Chicory 
Cinquefoil, Common
Clover, White 
Dandelion, Common 
Dandelion, Red-Seeded 
Dogwood, Red-Osier
Goatsbeard, Yellow 
Medick, Black 
Sow Thistle, Field 
Sow Thistle, Spiny-Leaved 
Storksbill 

No comments: