Monday, January 05, 2015

Photo or not to Photo

        I have had a couple of requests, from Facebook people, to put some of my photos on one site where they do not disappear like they do on Facebook. So far I am just thinking about it and one possibility would be to do a new blog with just photos or maybe with photos and information about the photos.

        Meanwhile, here are a  couple of photos that I have had on FB during the last few days.

        Comments would be welcome.



Iced Asparagus

From a wild asparagus that I did not eat in the spring
nor
cut down in the fall.



Willows and a Cottonwood

Light catching trees in our east meadow
not too many minutes after sunrise.




Disk Florets

 Found on a New England Aster
still blooming on January 2, 2015.





Male Downy Woodpecker

On our bird feeder just outside our kitchen window.


No comments: