Sunday, September 03, 2006

Art Show & Sale

Our yearly art show and sale will be in two weeks on the 16th and 17th of September. It's way past time for me to start cleaning up the barn, where the show takes place, and getting my art items together. I did finally start today. Below is a computer-manipulated photomontage that I printed out to frame.



Églantine is putting in this abstract, acrylic painting.



Our friend, Arlene, is putting in this acrylic painting.



I will have a web page up with these and other works by tomorrow I hope. (I've been trying all afternoon to upload the page to my web site with no luck. Not only that, my wildflower web page is also down for some reason. Sigh!)

3 comments:

Pam in Tucson said...

I think all three are great - each in its own genre. Your photo montage is not only beautiful but most intriguing. It looks ethereal and 3-dimensional. Congratulations to you all. I look forward to more about the Art Show.

Ontario Wanderer said...

Thanks Pam, More will be coming up during the next few days.

lisa said...

I'm really digging your photo montage the most....wish I lived closer to stop by...